Our financial planning process is a thorough, yet simple way for you to take the first step toward reaching your financial goals. Throughout our process, we can help develop customized financial strategies that can turn your goals into reality.
- We identify the values and beliefs most important to you and your family.
- We establish a clear set of short & long-term financial goals based on your values & beliefs.
- Together, with your tax, legal and other professional advisors, we compare financial alternatives and develop recommendations that work towards achieving your financial goals.
A well rounded financial plan examines your total financial picture: your current financial position, risk management, investment planning, retirement planning, tax planning, and estate planning. Your most valuable asset is time. The sooner you begin to plan for your financial future, the better your chances of achieving your goals.
Some of our Financial Services include the following, but not limited to:
- Asset Protection
- Charitable Giving
- Estate Planning
- Fixed Indexed Annuities
- Guaranteed Income Through Annuities
- IRA & 401(K) Assets and Planning
- IRA, 401(K) and 403(B) Rollovers
- Lifetime Income Planning
- Market Investments
- Retirement Income Planning
- Safe Money Options
- Social Security
- Tax Free Income Planning
- Wills, Trusts, Estates
Schedule Your Appointment with
The Estate and Retirement Planning Center
Phone (724) 834-1162
Advisory services offered through Foundations Investment Advisors, an SEC Registered Investment Adviser.